I was asked for STOP WATCHING A MOVIE & listening to a radio.

I was asked by someone to remove my earphone straight away from my ears. Hey..Am not fully 'enjoying' the scene or out of focus to my job. My hands is always 'operating' even when the movie or radio is on. They said, this is serious case.. i will be received a warning letter if not cooperate about this. They received an external complaint regarding this.. am so wonder, who is reporting this matter, becoz i always put my phone at a very little space that no one especially *outsidef cannot see it.. did my own person report it? Hahahha.. end of the story.. am admitted that is my awkward disciplinary issue EVER.. thanks for advising me. I will try to cope with this.. Sayonara..



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment